A deep house cleaning will most likely cost you more than a general house cleaning. Make sure you know what's included on that deep cleaning list.
When hiring a house cleaning service, you’re probably going to have to commit to a “deep cleaning” right out of the gate. Most companies require it for new clients. But what exactly does that service entail? In a nutshell, it means almost every nook and cranny of your home will get special attention.
House cleaning in the bathroom
• Showers cleaned and disinfected DEEP CLEAN: Shower door given extra attention
• Tile walls cleaned and disinfected DEEP CLEAN: Tile grout scrubbed
• Baseboards wiped or dusted DEEP CLEAN: Clean doors/frames for fingerprints
• Trash removed DEEP CLEAN: Wastebaskets sanitized
• General dusting DEEP CLEAN: Individual knickknacks cleaned
• Toilets cleaned and disinfected, including the base and behind the toilet
• Vanity and sink cleaned
• Floors washed and disinfected, carpets and rugs vacuumed
• Mirrors and fixtures cleaned and shined
• Mildew chemically treated
• Cobwebs removed
• Towels changed